A Comprehensive HR & Benefits Library for Your Business
The HR & Benefits Library is an award-winning online HR resource, complete with attorney-developed content to help you stay compliant with HR issues, federal and state labor laws, and other regulations including COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA, ADA, and Health Care Reform.
Take advantage of sample forms and policies, employment law resources, HR productivity tools and guidelines, training videos for dozens of common HR issues, and Health Care Reform updates & HR News alerts. Having the HR & Benefits Library means that you have immediate access to practical resources to professionally address all Human Resource needs. You can execute performance reviews at every level of your organization, and utilize dynamic tools to keep your organization compliant.
The HR & Benefits Library: Your Compliance Edge
The HR & Benefits Library is powered by KPA. It is easy to navigate, rich in online content, and great for both HR professionals and line managers within your organization.
- FEDERAL HR AND BENEFITS COMPLIANCE
- STATE HR AND BENEFITS INFORMATION
- STATE LABOR LAWS GUIDANCE
- FAST ANSWERS TO HR AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS QUESTIONS
- HUNDREDS OF DOWNLOADABLE FORMS, POLICIES AND CHECKLISTS
- HOW TO HIRE AND TERMINATE EMPLOYEES TO PREVENT COSTLY LAWSUITS
- INTERACTIVE ONLINE HR PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS
- SALARY BENCHMARKING
- JOB DESCRIPTION BUILDER
- PERFORMANCE REVIEW BUILDER
- MULTI-STATE LAW COMPARISON TOOL
- HEALTH CARE REFORM UPDATES
- CUSTOMIZABLE EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
- RECRUITMENT, HIRING, DISCIPLINE & TERMINATION TRAINING
- HR NEWS ALERTS
- HR LIBRARY TRAINING VIDEOS
It’s like having an HR department at your fingertips. From supervising employees and staying compliant with Health Care Reform, to complying with federal and state labor laws, the HR & Benefits Library gives you access to attorney-reviewed tools, guidelines and forms to address every-day and unique HR issues. Whether you have five employees or 1000 — our comprehensive, easy-to-use HR resource makes it easy for organizations to follow best-practice HR rules and regulations.