Risk Assessment & Risk Management Consulting Field Services
Comprehensive Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Loss Control
Take advantage of a complete selection of risk assessment, environmental health and safety, and industrial hygiene consultative technical field services. The Risk Management Field Service consultants work directly with your organization and with the Risk Management Center platform to deliver effective strategies to manage risk, improve workplace safety, and achieve regulatory compliance.
Risk Management Consulting Field Services will help:
- Perform a risk assessment of your organization
- Improve your organization’s risk profile and safety practices
- Increase the competency of a workforce
- Reduce incidents, liabilities, and associated costs
Succeed consultants are certified safety and industrial hygiene professionals with CSP and CIH designations and decades of experience who can deliver expert insight and practical solutions.
Succeed Consulting Services Include:
- Onsite Risk Assessments and Prioritized Action Plans
- Behavior-Based Safety Program Development
- Job Hazard Analysis and Job Description Development
- OSHA Compliance and Best Practices Recommendations
- Injury and Illness Prevention Plan and Voluntary Prevention Program Development
- Environmental Health and Safety Consulting
- Full Range of Industrial Hygiene Field Services
- Comprehensive Web-Based Risk Management Software Platform
- Succeed University™ Training Courses
Whether your organization needs help with an operational safety audit, development of a behavior-based safety program, implementation of an injury and illness prevention plan, creation of a company-wide training program, or specific EHS or IH services, Succeed has the professional resources and technical expertise to get the job done.
We assist companies in responding to OSHA complaints and citations, pending or potential litigation, workers compensation claims, safety and health training requirements, and much more.
The Succeed Mission: To help companies avoid exposure to risks and liabilities by proactively identifying and resolving workplace issues and concerns.
Succeed has a blog! Navigate to Succeed SafetyTips for regular updates on risk management topics and to view select training shorts.