Succeed Management Solutions, LLC Privacy Statement
Succeed Management Solutions, LLC (“Succeed,” “us,” or “we”) respects your individual privacy. This privacy statement explains our policies and procedures for the protection of your personal information. The statement applies to information we collect via our website (the “Site”). It does not apply to information provided by you offline or by phone.
This statement covers the following areas:
- What personally identifiable information is collected by Succeed or by third parties through our Site.
- How Succeed uses this information.
- With whom Succeed may share personal information.
- What choices are available to you with respect to collection, use and sharing of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Please read this statement carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our practices, please do not email Succeed, sign up for our newsletter, or use our Site. By accessing or using this Site, you consent to our use of your information as described in this statement. Per Section 8 below, this statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the statement periodically for updates.
1. Information Collection
Succeed may collect information from you at two different stages. First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information automatically from all visitors to the Site. Second, you provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you interact with us via the Site.
Automatic Data Collection
If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain non-identifying information about your visit automatically. We may use automatic data collection technologies, including Google Analytics, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Site (e.g., traffic data, logs, and the resources that you access and use on the Site) as well as information about your computer and internet connection (e.g., your IP address, operating system, and browser type).
When you sign up for the Succeed newsletter via the Site, you may provide your name, email address and company name. In addition, when you contact us using the web form on the Site, you may submit your name, phone number, email address, organization name, and industry sector. If you email us, we will collect the personal information contained in your email. We also collect your name and email address if you sign up to attend “Succeed University” educational webinars on topical risk management and safety issues.
We do not collect payment card or bank information.
Cookies; Do Not Track
Succeed does not track its users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
2. Personal Information of Children Under 13
Our Site is not directed to children. Therefore, the Site does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age.
3. How We Use and Share Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Succeed will use your personal information to send you our e-newsletter (if you have subscribed to it), and to follow up with you in response to email requests. We may also use your information to verify your identity, communicate with you about any accounts you may have with us, and to enforce our agreements with you. We may use your information to measure how Site visitors use our services, and to improve and enhance our services. Finally, we may use your information to send you details about our products and services.
We do not provide your personally identifiable information to any third party not affiliated with or owned by Succeed for marketing purposes. We do not create individual profiles with the information you provide, nor will we provide your information to any individuals, governmental agencies, private organizations, or commercial enterprises, except:
- We may disclose information if we are required to do so by any law (including state or federal public records laws), or we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us;
- We may disclose information to third parties that provide us with services to the extent necessary and appropriate, in our discretion, to perform certain marketing or Site-related services on our behalf (e.g., improving Site-related services and features, the sending of our e-newsletter, providing educational webinars, etc.);
- We may disclose information if we go through a business transition, consistent with Section 5 of this statement; or
- We may disclose information if you give us permission to do so.
Aggregate, De-Identified Information
We may share certain information relating to your Site visit with third parties for any legal purpose, provided that the information has been aggregated and/or de-identified in a way that does not identify you personally.
4. Your Choices
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Cookies: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Newsletters. If you do not want to receive e-newsletters, you may choose to unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each e-newsletter.
- Webinars. If you do not want us or our webinar provider to collect your name or email address, please do not sign up for webinars.
- Optional personal information: Some information we ask for is optional, such as your phone number and address. If you do not want us to have this information, you do not need to provide it. Emailing Succeed is optional.
5. Entity Transitions
In the event Succeed goes through a transition, such as an asset purchase, merger or acquisition by another entity, your personal information may be part of the assets transferred. If, as a result of the business transition, your personally identifiable information will be used in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, you will be given a choice consistent with our Notification of Changes section (Section 8).
The Site may contain links to other websites. Succeed is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Succeed.
The Internet is not a secure medium. Personally identifiable information sent via the Internet, including email, can be intercepted. You may, therefore, wish to reconsider the advisability of sending messages that contain sensitive, personal information to email addresses on the Site. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
8. Notification of Changes
If we decide to change our privacy statement, we will post a notice on the main page and other pages to alert you about the change. If the privacy statement changes materially so that we are permitted to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email and give you a choice as to whether or not we may use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect your personal information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying Site users of the change
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us at [email protected]. You may contact Succeed by phone at (888) 788-7181.